We believe in a preventive approach to your child's oral health starting with dental checkups at least twice per year. By seeing Dr. Crespi regularly, dental problems can often be avoided. Early detection of cavities and improper tooth eruption saves both time and money! Please see our patient handout section for additional information from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
Our Comprehensive Dental Services
- Routine dental check-ups and cleanings
- Fluoride treatments
- Protective sealants
- White colored fillings
- Stainless steel crowns
- White porcelain crowns
- Baby root canals (pulpotomy)
- Emergency dental care
- Teeth whitening
Sedation and General Anesthesia
Our goal is to make your child's dental experience as comfortable and safe as possible. As a Pediatric specialist, Dr. Crespi has training in sedation and offers a variety of options based on your child's age and individual needs. Please click on the links below to learn more:
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Oral conscious sedation
- In-office general anesthesia:
- Allows your child to sleep comfortably while their dental work is completed in our fully equipped and spacious general anesthesia suite.
- We work with licensed anesthesiology doctors from the premier providers in Denver: Carepoint Anesthesia.
- General anesthesia at Children's Hospital Colorado
- This is an ideal option for children with special medical needs and very young children.